The Sales department has an opening for the
position of Territory Sales Representative (TV, Internet, Telephone).
This role is responsible for all aspects of
the sales and promotion of the residential internet, home phone and TV services. Through excellent
selling and customer service skills, the Territory Sales Representative
maximizes the potential revenues from existing customers through
upgrading their products, as well as acquiring new customers.
and Responsibilities: Leverage existing internal sources (leads)
while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single
family units (SFU's) Responsible for selling TV, Internet and Telephone services,
door to door in assigned residential territories. Utilize the provided
tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration Utilize
the provided tools to provide feedback to our internal partners
on the leads provided, Properly track and participate
in an environment of continued learning. Identify prospects utilizing creative
lead generating techniques Present the product and educate potential
customers on service offerings Post installation follow-up Establish
and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase
the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDU's Assist
in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat,
retain existing customers and increase revenue Obtain and provide
local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group. Document
and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations,
both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal
- Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record
- Must possess a valid driver’s license Must be available to work evenings
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Previous experience selling home security is an asset
- Previous experience in a Sales role within the Telecommunications industry is an asset.
time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication
skills are required
- Completion of post-secondary education is considered
ABOUT US: What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic
communications and media company with DirekChannel? It means working with the best
and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the
lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards.
Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed,
and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and
technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill.
It’s rewarding. Apply now for a career like never before.
- Full Time Shift: Rotating
- Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
- Ontario Travel Requirements: Some travel
Posting Notes: Sales ||
Canada (CA) || Ontario || Job Segment: Telecom,
Field Sales, Telecommunications, Sales Rep, Technology, Sales