DirekChannel is also engaged in English teaching. Via modern technology, i.e. internet, or IP communications,
people can not only talk to each other across continents, but also they can learn, especially learn languages.
Our teachers come from every corner of the world. You log in to our platform by the time scheduled for you.
Voila! Kids are waiting there with their mouth open to learn English from you!
Here below are the details for the job:
Job Title: Remote English Tutors (to teach Chinese kids speaking English)
English speaking tutors (native) are needed to teach kids of China speaking English, through video cameras over internet.
Kids range from 4 to 18 years old, in classes or small groups. Requirements are as follows:
1. You speak fluent English without heavy accent.
2. You are comfortable and have passion talking to classes or groups especially of kids.
3. Experience dealing with people especially kids are preferred, like any kind of teaching, training or even customer care.
4. You are capable of handling online conversations through web cameras with classes of all sizes.
5. You understand the responsibility of teaching and driven by results and achievements.
6. You have patients towards kids and are always ready to help.
7. You have respect towards different cultures and open for related discussions.
8. Any certificate in teaching, such as TEFL/ TESOL, is an asset.
9. You have access to a computer, laptop or desk top, or even a tablet, with an HD web camera attached or installed.
10. Requirement of your internet: High speed, minimum 5 mbps down and minimum 5 mbps up.
11. A bright and quiet room or space is preferred.
12. Students are also welcome.
Work hours is flexible. Normally you pick your own preferred hours from 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm to 11:00 am the next day. Minimum commitment of hours in a month is 30 hours or more preferred. Full training, obviously over web cams, is provided and paid.
Pay starts from $15 per hour or session, including training and mock sessions.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any inquiry you may call 1-855-856-6866.